We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager who knows HVAC and building automation. In this role, you will manage and coordinate a team of construction installers, electricians, and programmers to ensure installations stay within budget and on schedule. In doing this, you will work as a team, conduct on-site visits to track success, coordinate with other workers, attend various meetings, and ensure all training requirements are kept up to date.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in energy management, building commissioning or systems troubleshooting
- Degree in Engineering and/or PM experience in the construction industry
- Experience with HVAC, electrical, building automation, boilers, air conditioning, etc..
- Computer skills to include MS Office and Sage Timberline is preferred
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Understanding of construction practices
- Ability to coach and train others
- Valid driver's license
Our client offers:
- 401k with partial match
- Health and dental benefits
- Great work atmosphere